Robert Axle Project Rear Lightning Bolt-On Thru Axle
After years of mountain biking with thru-axles with bulky handles that seemed to strike every trailside obstacle, we needed a better option.
Our Lightning Bolt-On thru axles offer a high-quality, simple, lightweight alternative to that bulky handle. Available in a range of sizes that fit both front and rear wheels on all types of thru-axle-equipped bikes.
- Lightning is Better—Our front and rear Lightning Bolt-On axles offer a stronger, more durable, lower profile, and lighter weight option to replace your stock thru-axles.
- Low Profile—No more bulky handles to strike trail obstacles. Aerodynamic design.
- Light Weight—Our axles are internally bored to remove unnecessary material without compromising strength.
- Easy to install—Our matching front and rear Lightning Bolt-On Axles require only a standard 6mm hex wrench for easy installation and removal.
- Better Tolerances—Manufactured in the USA to the tightest tolerances using aerospace materials and CNC manufacturing. No longer will your axle loosen while riding.
|Black / 153/158 x 12mm / 12 x 1.0mm||602150467445||LIG617||ROB72124006M|
|Black / 162/167 x 12mm / 12 x 1.0mm||602150467452||LIG603||ROB72272692M|
|Black / 167 x 12mm / 12 x 1.75mm||602150473019||LIG621||ROB68143831M|
|Black / 170 x 12mm / 12 x 1.75mm||602150473590||LIG623||ROB68315411M|
|Black / 178 x 12mm / 12 x 1.5mm||602150467490||LIG614||ROB67907697M|