- Upper pulley has larger teeth for increased chain control
Shimano's 105 Braze-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
The Shimano FD-R7000 11-speed front derailleur offers lighter front shifting with a natural stroke feel. The derailleur's cage design is optimized to perform with disc brake road bikes, while multiple cable routing options and integrated cable tension adjustment allow for precise setup and easy adjustments. As part of Shimano's 105 R7000 series, this front derailleur is ideal for beginner road cyclists, combining great value with trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-tier groups. - Cage is optimized for disc brake road bikes - Integrated cable tension adjustment for precise and easy adjustments - More frame cable routing options
Shimano 105 7000-series components offer much of the same technology and functionality as their top-level 11-speed drivetrains at a more budget-friendly price point. The RD-R7000 rear derailleur provides stable shifting performance and wide-range compatibility in two different cage lengths. The Shadow RD design limits the amount the derailleur sticks out from the side of the bike, reducing the risk of it making contact with objects and bending. - Maximum cog size: 30t (SS) / 34t (GS) - Total capacity: 35t (SS) / 39t (GS) - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG-EV 11-speed/HG-X11 - Direct mount compatible
Shimano's Alivio Front Derailleur features wide pivots and a rigid cage for fast shifting and trail-worthy durability. This 9-speed compatible derailleur also gives you clearance for mud guards or wide tires.
- 7/8 speed design - Steel inner and outer links with steel chain cage - Multi-clamp to fit 28.6 – 34.9mm frames - Multi-pull design - Total gear teeth: 48
The Shimano Altus 3x9 speed front derailleur offers light action and improved clearance for wide tires and mud. - 50mm chainline - Chrome-plated cage - 9-Speed
The Shimano Altus RD-M310 rear derailleur is a quality, durable replacement rear derailleur for 7 and 8-speed drivetrains. - 13t upper and 15t lower pulleys - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Shimano Claris front derailleurs offer, smooth easy shifts and are compatible with dual-control road shifters as well as flat-bar style Rapidfire Plus shifters.
Shimano's Claris rear derailleur is a perfect replacement part or upgrade for 8-speed road drivetrains. HyperGlide technology results in smoother, faster shifting. - Maximum cog size: 32t (SS) / 34t (GS) - Total capacity: 37t (SS) / 43t (GS) - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG 8-speed
Shimano's Deore Shadow+ Rear Derailleur is loaded with mountain bike technology. The Shadow design tucks the rear derailleur closer in to the wheel, reducing damage from rocks, roots, and trail obstacles. When it comes to gear changes, Shimano's Dyna-Sys supplies consistent, smooth shifting across the entire cassette. And the Shadow+ clutch maximizes chain control by virtually eliminating chain slap and excess noise with its integrated cage-tensioning clutch. - Medium Cage (for 2x10 drivetrains) - Long Cage (for 3x10 drivetrains) - For use with Shimano 10-speed drivetrains - High-efficiency drivetrain for aggressive trail riding - Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding - Maximum chain wrap capacity: 41T (medium cage)/43T (long cage) - Largest cog: 42T (medium cage)/36T (long cage) - Compatible with wide range cassette - Silent and stable for technical trail riding - Improved stability and chain retention longevity - Light shifting effort - OPTISLICK cable - Smooth and precise shifting - DYNA-SYS compatible system
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
- Compatible with all Shimano 9-speed HG cassettes, 9-speed mountain shifters, and 9-speed chains - Fluorine coated link pin bushings - On and Off-Road compatible with 28 – 34T low cassette sprocket
Shimano XT FD-M8070 Di2 Front Derailleurs - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Increased power vs. mechanical - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Series : Shimano Deore XT - Swing Action: Down Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 38-34T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 134 grams
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-speed Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear, and the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth, and reliable shifts every time. This model is an E-type derailleur and is specifically optimized for 2x10 set ups.
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : High Clamp
Shimano Deore XT RD-M8050 Di2 Rear Derailleur - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Seamless gear change even under high load - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Maximum Sprocket: 42T(2x11-speed)/46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Front Difference: 10T - Total Capacity: 35T - Average Weight: 320 grams
• 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Light Shift Operation With 20% Less Effort • Improved chain stability • Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle • New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position • Easy-To-Adjust Chain Stabilizer • Efficient Pulley Teeth Design • Direct Mount compatible
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
Shimano's Deore XT 10-speed Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear, and the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth, and reliable shifts every time. This derailleur is for use with frames with a direct mount front derailleur tab.
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergonomic Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Largest Chainrings (2x): 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
- Stable Shifting Performance - Pulley Follow-Up In Certain Distance - Shimano Shadow Rd Construction - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Shimano Shadow Rd - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Quick And Smooth Front Shifting "Under" High Pedaling Torque - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66° - Chain Line: 43.5mm
The Shimano GRX RX400 front derailleur offers lighter front shifting operation and easier setup thanks to the new link construction and integrated cable tensioner. It features a 2.5mm outboard chain line design to allow wider tire clearance for mixed-terrain riding. - Ergonomic power curve - Integrated cable tension adjustment - Natural stroke feeling - Chainline +2.5 mm vs. conventional road FD - Compatible with up to 42 mm tires - More cable routing options - Lighter front shifting - Wider tire clearance - Precise and easy front derailleur adjustment
The Shimano GRX RX-810-F front derailleur offers lighter front shifting operation and easier setup thanks to the new link construction and integrated cable tensioner. It features a 2.5mm outboard chain line design to allow wider tire clearance for mixed-terrain riding. The RX-810-F also accommodates a 17T front chainring range for wider gearing options. - Ergonomic power curve - Integrated cable tension adjustment - Natural stroke feeling - Chainline +2.5 mm vs. conventional road FD - 17T front range - More cable routing options - Lighter front shifting - Wider tire clearance - Wider range front gearing - Precise and easy front derailleur adjustment
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the Shimano GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience with shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features and ON/OFF switch for the chain stabilizer. The RD-RX812 rear derailleur is compatible with MTB cassettes with a max cog size of 42T. - Adjustable, gravel-tuned chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops - Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain - Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain - Smooth and reliable mixed-surface shifting - Compatible with current road Dual Control Levers - High cog: Max. 11T/Min. 11T - Low cog: Max. 42T/Min. 40T - Total capacity: 31T
The Shimano GRX RX815 Di2 front derailleur delivers quick and smooth front shifting even under high pedaling torque. It's designed for a wider, 17T front chainring range, has programmed chain guide trim settings, and can be used in full or semi Shimano Synchronized Shift modes. - Chainline +2.5 mm vs. conventional road FD - Wide, 17T front range chainring range - Wider tire clearance
Page 1 of 4 Next page