The SRAM eTap Force AXS Electronic Groupset offers exceptional range, smooth gear progression, and the simplicity of SRAM eTap. At the core of this drivetrain is AXS—the electronic integration platform that allows you to easily personalize the groupset right from your phone and enable your choices while riding. Orbit technology offers next-level chain management for all the places a drop bar bike can go.
- Groupset includes all electronic components for a 2x setup in a single package: hydraulic brake/shift lever pair, front and rear flat mount disc calipers, 160mm Center Lock disc rotors, front and rear derailleurs, battery, charger, and cord, along with a Quick Start Guide
- The SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD brake/shift System features simple and intuitive eTap shift logic and is AXS-enabled for easy personalization
- Brakes feature contact point and reach adjustments to customize hand and braking preferences
- The Force eTap AXS front derailleur features classic SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for SRAM Force front chainring combinations
- Battery placement on the front derailleur is streamlined to allow for more rear tire clearance
- The Force eTap AXS rear derailleur features Orbit chain management technology to keep the drivetrain quiet and secure and features larger X-Sync pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- Uses the same cage length for 10-26, 10-28, and 10-33t cassettes so you can make changes to your gearing based on the terrain, all while using the same rear derailleur.
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.