Combining responsibly sourced Merino wool and polyester from recycled water bottles, these socks are amazingly comfortable and a step in the right direction for the planet.
Wool Socks are like hamburgers: everyone makes one. What sets ours apart is their construction. We're proud that these American-made socks use responsibly sourced Merino and recycled polyester so that they are as warm as they are dry. The seamless toe means they'll be as comfortable in loafers as in cycling shoes.
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance.
- 18.5-micron fine Merino Wool Repreve Recycled Polyester created from recycled plastic water bottles.
- Flat toe seam construction provides superior comfort over toes.
- Anatomic arch compression for a performance fit.
- Mesh ventilation over top of foot.
- Cuff height (11 cm).
|Phantom Core / Medium||191234482943||141519016PWM||MER16691116M|