Great for riding on the course or off the beaten track, the Sector mountain bike shoe is ready to power up for adventures.
Race-ready. Adventure inspired.
The Sector combines a supple, breathable Synchwire upper with a stout carbon-composite plate and an aggressive, dual-injected rubber outsole for excellent traction that won't de-laminate or break down. A supportive 3D molded footbed with Aegis anti-microbial treatment enhances comfort and fit, which is adjustable via dual BOA L6 dials featuring 1mm adjustment and macro release. It's a great choice for riders looking for inspired performance that's capable on the course or off the beaten track.
- One-piece Synchwire upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Reinforced heel and toe sections
- Dual Boa L6 dial featuring 1mm adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- 3D molded footbed with medium arch support
- Carbon-composite 2-bolt plate with dual-injected rubber outsole
- Stainless steel hardware
- 342 grams (size 42)
|Closure and Fit Adjustment
Dual Boa L6 dial featuring 1mm adjustment and macro release
Steel lace and soft lace guides
One-piece Synchwire upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
Reinforced heel and toe sections
|3D molded footbed with medium arch support
Carbon-composite 2-bolt plate with dual-injected rubber outsole
Stainless steel hardware
|342 grams (size 42)
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Dark Shadow / 39
|Black/Dark Shadow / 42.5
|Black/Dark Shadow / 43
|Black/Dark Shadow / 47