When the challenge is distance rather than speed, this jacket brings warmth and comfort with styling that looks right both on the bike and at the food stop.
We're doing more and more long adventure rides. Sometimes that means rides with major elevation changes. Or riding through the cold of night and the heat of the day. Or multiday bikepacking rides. This jacket shines in those situations because it provides a lot of insulation and warmth when you need it, but it packs down small in your seat bag when you don't need it.
The outer layer is a fabric you've seen on some high-end down jackets from some big brands. We like it because it's so light yet it keeps the wind out. Then on the inside, Polartec Alpha Direct is the lightest, most packable, and highest-wicking insulation available. It's warm like a synthetic down but doesn't require an inner layer that would reduce breathability and add weight.
For your next Unlimited adventure, just stick this jacket and a GORE-TEX Idro Jacket in your bag and you're ready for anything.
- Coated windproof microfiber woven outer shell with DWR treatment
- Polartec Alpha Direct insulation layer for maximum loft with minimum bulk
- Nano Flex stretch woven fabric on underside of sleeves, sides, and lower back adds stretch and breathability
- Zippered pockets on chest and back
- 2 large rear pockets covered with flap to look right when off the bike
- YKK Vislon zipper with U-shaped zipper pull
- Woven inner label and vintage scorpion logo on sleeve
|Light Military Green/Dark Gray-Brilliant Orange / Medium||08050949473320||B4521507316-3||UNL62459299M|
|Light Military Green/Dark Gray-Brilliant Orange / Large||08050949473337||B4521507316-4||UNL62477938L|