A pro-level cross country MTB wheel with a wide internal rim width for the best tire support and performance available.
The carbon difference
If you want a lightweight XC wheel that's ready to race, look no further than Kovee Pro 30. It features a lightweight design and 29mm internal width for better traction and cornering performance so you can ride faster and with more confidence. Plus, the Rapid Drive 108 hub provides near instantaneous engagement so you get out exactly what you put in.
- OCLV Pro carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, strength, and durability
- Rapid Drive 108 hub instantly transfers effort into forward momentum
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for quick upgrades to tubeless
- Boost 110/148 wider hub flanges enhance bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Ultra-durable OCLV Carbon rim with 29mm internal, 36mm external width, 28 hole front/rear
- 6 bolt disc, Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM XD driver available separately