Qualified candidates will perform a variety of service functions on new and used bikes ranging from e-bikes and full suspension mountain bikes to road, townie, and kids bikes. Bike Techs are responsible for check-in/out, diagnosing issues and performing thorough & efficient repairs and must be very knowledgeable in componentry ranging from vintage to the latest and greatest bike technology.
Compensation and Benefits
Flexibility, benefits and a professional, friendly environment of like-minded cyclists awaits. Denver offers 300+ days of sunshine annually, with a cyclocentric culture offering a wealth of resources for every cycling discipline.
- Hourly pay range: $16 - $25/hr
- Monthly sales-goal based bonuses up to $1,200
- 401(k) investment plan with an employer match up to 4%
- Employee purchase discounts
- Vacation and holiday pay*
- Health and dental benefit plans*
- Personal demo bike allowance*
- Aflac supplemental insurance*
* after meeting eligibility requirements
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to filling out our online application.