SERVICE TECHS, SERVICE WRITERS & BIKE BUILDERS
- Full-time and part-time positions available in high-volume service department.
- General responsibilities include pre-assembly and new bike assembly team support, new bike assembly, repairs of all types, tune-ups and overhauls, front and rear suspension service, evaluation of incoming repair, wheel building, and pro bike assembly.
- Builders are responsible for the assembly of new bikes for sales floor.
- Service Writers must be very well-versed in the wide range of current componentry, including road and mountain bike drivetrains, wheels, suspension, brakes, and other systems that will be encountered in a diagnostic format.
- Dynamic personality, positive attitude, professionalism and a proven ability to provide customers with best-in-class service. This is a very busy high-volume service department. The ability to provide engaged and thorough care and empathy for each and every customer is key to the success of the department and to the continued high esteem we enjoy in our market. Listening closely and providing a legendary customer service experience are mandatory!
- The WRC Service Lab is paradise for the discriminating bicycle mechanic, featuring 16 full-service bays in back and four dedicated service writing bays up front on the sales floor. Dedicated wheel building department, new bike build room with four bays, and a fully outfitted, dedicated, and soon-to-be-expanded mountain bike suspension service room. This is bicycle mechanic heaven!
- A developed and sincere passion for cycling in any discipline is a must. Flexibility, benefits and a professional, friendly environment of like-minded cyclists awaits. Denver offers 300+ days of sunshine annually, with a cyclocentric culture offering a wealth of resources for every cycling discipline.
- Seasonal and full-time positions available in our sales department.
- Dynamic personality, positive attitude, professionalism and a strong desire to provide customers with the best service a must.
- Hourly compensation based on experience.
- Position comes with advancement opportunities based on performance.
- A great work-life balance in the cycling paradise of Colorado.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance after 45 days.
- Vacation and holiday pay after one year.
- 401(k) investment plan with an employer match up to 4% after one year
- Company provided demo bike after one year
- Employee purchase plan at industry discount
- Health Savings Account
Please fill out this employment application packet and bring them into the shop. Please include three references for us to contact.