SERVICE TECHS, SERVICE WRITERS & BIKE BUILDERS
- Full-time and part-time positions available in high-volume service department.
- General responsibilities include pre-assembly and new bike assembly team support, new bike assembly, repairs of all types, tune-ups and overhauls, front and rear suspension service, evaluation of incoming repair, wheel building, and pro bike assembly.
- Builders are responsible for the assembly of new bikes for sales floor.
- Service Writers must be very well-versed in the wide range of current componentry, including road and mountain bike drivetrains, wheels, suspension, brakes, and other systems that will be encountered in a diagnostic format.
- Dynamic personality, positive attitude, professionalism and a proven ability to provide customers with best-in-class service. This is a very busy high-volume service department. The ability to provide engaged and thorough care and empathy for each and every customer is key to the success of the department and to the continued high esteem we enjoy in our market. Listening closely and providing a legendary customer service experience are mandatory!
- The WRC Service Lab is paradise for the discriminating bicycle mechanic, featuring 16 full-service bays in back and four dedicated service writing bays up front on the sales floor. Dedicated wheelbuilding department, new bike build room with four bays, and a fully outfitted, dedicated, and soon-to-be-expanded mountain bike suspension service room. This is bicycle mechanic heaven!
- A developed and sincere passion for cycling in any discipline is a must. Flexibility, benefits and a professional, friendly environment of like-minded cyclists awaits. Denver offers 300+ days of sunshine annually, with a cyclocentric culture offering a wealth of resources for every cycling discipline.
- Seasonal and full-time positions available in our sales department.
- Dynamic personality, positive attitude, professionalism and a strong desire to provide customers with the best service a must.
- Hourly compensation based on experience.
- Position comes with advancement opportunities based on performance.
Human Resources Assistant
The Human Resource Assistant performs administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s Human Resource and Accounting department.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Performs payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, and fixing processing errors.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, employee recognition events, and retirement celebrations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system and similar computer applications.
- Quickbooks experience preferred
- PayChex Payroll system experience preferred
Will Assist With
- Check-out – posting cash, check and credit card payments daily.
- Banking and change for drawers.
- Credit card entry and reconciliation.
- Invoice entry.
- Vendor statement reconciliation.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not necessary.
- A great work-life balance in the cycling paradise of Colorado.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance after 45 days.
- Vacation and holiday pay after one year.
- 401(k) investment plan with an employer match up to 4% after one year
- Company provided demo bike after one year
- Employee purchase plan at industry discount
- Health Savings Account